The SITRANS F M MAG 6000 I and the SITRANS F M MAG 6000 I Ex de transmitters have an measuring accuracy of + 0.2% of the flow rate and are designed to meet the demands of the process industry. Both versions are based on a microprocessor with a built-in alphanumeric display.
In order to have a complete flowmeter, please combine it with one of the following MAG sensors:
SITRANS F M MAG 1100: Small sizes and wafer design
SITRANS F M MAG 1100 F: Food and pharma applications
SITRANS F M MAG 5100 W: Water applications
SITRANS F M MAG 3100: Comprehensive product program
SITRANS F M MAG 3100 P: Chemical and process applications
Application Examples: General process industry, Chemical industry
|Accuracy||0.2 % ±1 mm/s|
|Input / output||1 current
|Display||Background illumination with alphanumeric text, 3 x 20 characters|
|Enclosure||IP67 (NEMA 4x)|
|Power supply||24 V d.c.
115-230 V a.c.
18-30 V d.c.
|Ambient temperature||From -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140 °F)|
FM class 1, div 2
FM class 1, zone 2
CSA class 1, div 2
CSA class 1, zone 2
|Ex-approvals||IEC Ex de [ia] [ib] ia IIC T6 Gb Ex tDa 21 IP67
ATEX II 2(1)(2) GD EEx de [ia] ia [ib] IIC T6
- Built-in advanced batch control
- Comprehensive diagnostic and service menu enhancing trouble shooting and meter verification
- SENSORPROM technology facilitates easy transmitter setup and replacement with automatically re-programming of any new transmitter without loss of data and accuracy
- USM II platform enables fitting of add-on bus modules without loss of functionality and all modules can be fitted as true Plug & Play
- Safe operation due to intrinsically safe keypad and display directly programmable in hazardous area
- Full range of ATEX and FM rated flowmeters with intrinsically safe rated input and outputs